- An item in my order is incorrectIf you have received an incorrect size or incorrect product: Upon receiving/viewing the product in its original condition and packaging, we will happily exchange/send you the correct garments (shipping at our cost), offer you an online gift code/voucher, and/or the option of a full refund. You will be refunded all related shipping costs to your original method of payment (within 3-5 working days).
- How long will my order take to arrive?We recommend that customers allow 2-5 working days for their order to arrive and an additional 2 days for rural delivery. This does not include weekends or public holidays. For the purpose of delivery targets, the day on which your order is placed with us is day zero. Please be aware that estimated delivery times may vary during or around public holidays including but not limited to the Christmas months of November/December. We recommend that customers purchase WELL IN ADVANCE of these dates to ensure their package arrives prior to their occasion. Expect your order to arrive within a 2-8 day time frame and an additional 2 days for rural delivery. Delivery times may also vary around large sales. Whilst we do everything to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us. All NZ orders are sent by Toll Couriers. To contact Toll Couriers for any questions regarding the shipping or tracking of your order, please see their details below: Website: https://www.tollgroup.com/contact-us/find-parcel-shipment Phone: 0800 865 547 As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number. Please ensure that you enter the correct email address at the time of purchase. If you have not received your confirmation or dispatch email, please check your ‘spam’ or ‘junk’ mailboxes. To track you order, follow the link received in your dispatch confirmation email. Alternatively, you can track your order via the Toll FastTracker by following the link below. Tracking information will be available 24 hours after your order has been dispatched. Link: http://fasttracker-nz.tollgroup.com/onetoll-fast-tracker.aspx When you follow the above link, all you need to do is copy and paste your tracking number into the ‘consignment number’ area. Then click the green ‘search’ button next to it. It will then show a table with your ‘consignment number’ and you just need to click on it for information about your order.
- Can I return or exchange items that I buy online at T&T retail stores?Customers can exchange their items in store where one of our friendly staff will assist you in your exchange. To exchange your items in store, please follow these steps, to be completed within 14 days of receiving the product. 1. You must bring a copy of your tax invoice/packing slip in to store with the item/s that you would like to exchange. 2. Upon viewing the product/s in its original condition and packaging, our in store team will exchange the product/s for those of equal value. 3. Please note that under no circumstances will refunds be issued from a store for online purchases for any reason. 4. Please also note that online gift codes/vouchers can only be issued for online purchases sent back to our distribution centre and not exchanged in store. 5. Please note that due to hygiene reasons, we do not exchange swimwear.
- I've ordered the wrong size or colour, how can I exchange it?We can appreciate that purchasing on line can be a little difficult when you can't actually view the real product, so when purchasing for children, we suggest always going for the larger size. Customers who have made purchases from our website can return the product/s purchased to our distribution centre for an exchange/replacement or online gift code/voucher by following these steps, to be completed within 14 days of receiving the product. 1. Ensure the product/s is undamaged, unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused condition, with all original labels/tags attached. 2. Email email@example.com to register your reason for exchanging within 14 days of receiving the product/s. We will also be able to advise you on the quickest easiest way to resolve the issue. 3. Please also document your reason for the exchanging the item/s on the tax invoice, or packing slip, and include it in a package with the product you are sending. Please note the items or sizes you would like to exchange your order for. 4. Return the package with the product and documentation to our distribution centre at the following: To: T&T Fashions Ltd Customer Care Dept 3 Birmingham Road East Tamaki, Manukau Auckland 2013 Phone 09 274 8207 5. The cost of postage for returns/exchanges will be at your expense unless otherwise advised and refunds of any original shipping costs will be at our discretion. So please choose carefully. Please hold onto your return receipt and tracking number as proof until your return has been resolved. 6. Upon receiving/viewing the product/s in its original condition and packaging, you will receive an emailed confirmation with the tracking details for your new order. Your new order will be posted to you at no additional cost. 7. If your size is no longer available, we will refund to your original method of payment (within three to five working days. Please note this does not include public holidays or weekends) for the amount you paid for the product/s. 8. We are also happy of offer you an online only gift code/voucher to use on your next purchase if you would prefer. This code/voucher is also transferable so you are welcome to gift it to a friend or family member. This is to be entered at the checkout stage of yours or any online purchase in the ‘promo code’ box. This code/voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code or voucher. Only one code/voucher can be entered at a time. This code/voucher cannot be used to cover shipping costs. It also cannot be split up and needs to be used in one transaction. These codes/vouchers are also valid for a period of three months. 9. Please note that due to hygiene reasons, we do not exchange swimwear. Customers can also exchange their items in store where one of our friendly staff will assist you in your exchange. To exchange your items in store, please follow these steps, to be completed within 14 days of receiving the product. 1. You must bring a copy of your tax invoice/packing slip in to store with the item/s that you would like to exchange. 2. Upon viewing the product/s in its original condition and packaging, our in store team will exchange the product/s for those of equal value. 3. Please note that under no circumstances will refunds be issued from a store for online purchases for any reason. 4. Please also note that online gift codes/vouchers can only be issued for online purchases sent back to our distribution centre and not exchanged in store. 5. Please note that due to hygiene reasons, we do not exchange swimwear.
- Is it safe to buy online using my credit card?Yes most definitely. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use SSL Technology, which encrypts (scrambles) your information whenever we are receiving or transferring your details on our site. This includes your credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted. When making an online purchase a small padlock symbol, or unbroken key will appear on your screen. This indicates that SSL Security system is operating throughout your transaction. This encrypting ensures that your details cannot be read by, or altered by outside influences. If at any stage you don not see the padlock symbol, or the unbroken key or are unsure about your security, please do not hesitate to contact us 0n 09 2748207. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location Line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https” At T&T Fashions we do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. T&T Fashions limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data and employees are advised of the importance of total confidentiality.
- Can I return swimwear?Due to hygiene reasons we do not exchange or refund swimwear. The only exception is if your swimwear is faulty or if we have sent you the incorrect style or size. In these instances we will happily meet our obligations under the consumer guarantees act. Please visit www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz for more information.