Security & Privacy
Your right to privacy is very important. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act responsibility. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service. That's why we have put the following policy in place to protect your personal information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
When you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online contact us with a question or a concern, we may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including your email address, phone number/s, postal address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, gender, birthday
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What the information is used for
We require the information to understand your needs and provide a better service and in particular the following reasons:
- Using the information to improve our products and services
- To communicate with you and send information by email, phone or postal mail about our products, services and promotions, unless you have requested us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending emails to confirm order status and shipment
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and business
- To contact you if necessary regarding your order
You can choose not to receive promotional information. For instructions on opting out, please see the section below entitled, "Controlling your personal information".
Does T&T Fashions Share my Information?
We will not disclose any personal information about you to other companies or individuals that are not entitled to obtain this information. We do not share your information with third party companies, with the exception of Delivery companies and our web service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information. Another company that we team up with to offer or provide products, services, or promotions to our customers
Any legal requirements (including but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or compliance with legal processes, or to help maintain the law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use SSL Technology, which encrypts (scrambles) your information whenever we are receiving or transferring your details on our site. This includes your credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted. When making an online purchase a small padlock symbol, or unbroken key will appear on your screen. This indicates that SSL Security system is operating throughout your transaction. This encrypting ensures that your details cannot be read by, or altered by outside influences. If at any stage you don not see the padlock symbol, or the unbroken key or are unsure about your security, please do not hesitate to contact us 0n 09 2748207. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location Line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https". At T&T Fashions we do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. T&T Fashions limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data and employees are advised of the importance of total confidentiality.
Links to other websites and services
Our website may contain links to third party websites of interest, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should refer to the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When completing any forms on the website, tick the box to indicate that you do not want to receive promotional information
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional communication purposes, you may change your mind at any time by logging into your online account and changing your preferences or through contacting us via the contact us link found on the bottom navigation of the webpage. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 working days to process, during which period you may continue to receive communications from T&T Fashions.
- You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email.
- If you want to start receiving promotional communications from us again, log into your online account and change your preferences or use the CONTACT link in the menu.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via phone or email with questions or information regarding your order. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if your privacy checkbox settings allow this. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us by email.
How to access or change your information
To access your information on the T&T website, log into your online account using your email address and password to edit the personal information in your account profile. You may also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the CONTACT menu. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 working days to process.
Protecting children's privacy
For the purposes of protecting the privacy and safety of children when using the Internet, we never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not intended for use by children.
The T&T website uses "cookies," to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience. You can set your browser to either not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. Please note, if you choose not to accept cookies, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.