- How do I opt out of marketing emails?
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• When completing any forms on the website, tick the box to indicate that you do not want to receive promotional information
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional communication purposes, you may change your mind at any time by logging into your online account and changing your preferences or through contacting us via the contact us link found on the bottom navigation of the webpage. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 working days to process, during which period you may continue to receive communications from T&T Fashions.
• You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the email.
• If you want to start receiving promotional communications from us again, log into your online account and change your preferences or use the CONTACT link in the menu.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via phone or email with questions or information regarding your order.
- How do I register?
Simply click on the register button, and enter your details.
- How do I search for a product?
You can do this one of two ways. Either just enter a word e.g. "dresses" into the search tab, or be more specific and say toddler dresses.
Or use our amazing" refine" navigation panel on the left hand side of the page, this navigation allows you simply by clicking exact icons to be very specific , right down to searching for a particular size e.g. girl, toddler, dresses, size 2. Try it you will be hooked on this feature.
- Do I need to create an account to shop with you?
tandt.co.nz gives customers convenient , quick, easy, step by step secure shopping.
You do not have to register with us to shop in our online store, you may simply shop as a guest in which case we will not hold any of your personal information, like email address , phone number etc and you will not receive any email promotional communications.
Of course we would like you to register and become part of our T&T family. Apart from the many family member benefits including receiving emails containing special deals, your shopping details will be filed saving you the effort of entering these details each time you checkout.
Delivery & Returns
- An item in my order is incorrect
If you have received an incorrect size or incorrect product.
Upon receiving/viewing the product in its original condition and packaging, we will happily exchange,/send you the correct garments (shipping at our cost) or offer you a credit note, and or the option of a full refund and refund you all related shipping costs to your original method of payment (within 3 working days)
- How do I track my order?
Please follow the link below to track your order. Tracking information will be available 24 hours after your order has been dispatched:
When you follow the above link, all you need to do is copy and paste your tracking number into the ‘consignment number’ area. Then click ‘search’. It will then show a table with your ‘consignment number’ in it and you just need to click on it for information about your order. Alternatively you can also follow the link received in your dispatch confirmation email.
You are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign and accept the delivery. If no one is home at the time of delivery, Toll Couriers will leave a calling card for you to either arrange re-delivery or collection of your order from a collection point. If no calling card is left but your online tracking says ‘delivery attempted’, please contact Toll Couriers directly as soon as possible.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number. Please ensure that you enter the correct email address at the time of purchase. If you have not received your confirmation or dispatch email, please check your ‘spam’ or ‘junk’ mailboxes.
We recommend that customers allow 2-5 working days for their order to arrive and an additional 2 days for rural delivery. This does not include weekends or public holidays. Please be aware that estimated delivery times may vary during or around public holidays including but not limited to the Christmas months of November/December. We recommend that customers purchase WELL IN ADVANCE of these dates to ensure their package arrives prior to their occasion.
You are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign and accept the delivery.
Toll does not deliver to a PO BOX, however if you are unable to provide us with an alternative address you will be left with a calling card with details on a nearby depot for you to pick up your parcel from.
You can track your parcel either using direct link in your dispatch email or by going to http://fasttracker-nz.tollgroup.com and using your tracking number.
Whilst we do everything to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
All NZ orders are sent by Toll Couriers. To contact Toll Couriers for any questions regarding the shipping or tracking of your order, please see their details below:
Phone: 0800 865 547
- I've ordered the wrong size or colour, how can I exchange it?
We can appreciate that purchasing on line can be a little difficult when you cant actually view the real product, so when purchasing for children, we suggest always going for the larger size.
Customers who have made purchases from our website can return the product/s purchased to our distribution center for an exchange/replacement or online gift code by following these steps, to be completed within 14 days of receiving the product.
1. Ensure the product/s is undamaged, unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused condition, with all original labels/tags attached.
2. Email email@example.com to register your reason for exchanging within 14 days of receiving the product/s. We will also be able to advise you on the quickest easiest way to resolve the issue.
3. Please also document your reason for the exchanging the item/s on the tax invoice, or packing slip, and include it in a package with the product you are sending. Please note the items or sizes you would like to exchange your order for.
4. Return the package with the product and documentation to our distribution center at the following:
To: T&T Fashions Ltd
Customer Care Dept
3 Birmingham Road
East Tamaki, Manukau
Phone 09 274 8207
5. The cost of postage for returns/exchanges will be at your expense unless otherwise advised and refunds of any original shipping costs will be at our discretion. So please choose carefully. Please hold onto your return receipt and tracking number as proof until your return has been resolved.
6. Upon receiving/viewing the product/s in its original condition and packaging, you will receive an emailed confirmation with the tracking details for your new order. Your new order will be posted to you at no additional cost.
7. If your size is no longer available, we will refund to your original method of payment (within three to five working days. Please note this does not include public holidays or weekends) for the amount you paid for the product/s.
8. We are also happy of offer you an online only gift code to use on your next purchase if you would prefer. This voucher is also transferrable so you are welcome to gift it to a friend or family member. This is to be entered at the checkout stage of yours or any online purchase in the ‘promo code’ box. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code or voucher. Only one voucher/code can be entered at a time. This voucher cannot be used to cover shipping costs. It also cannot be split up and needs to be used in one transaction. These vouchers are also valid for a period of three months.
- Can I return or exchange items that I buy online at T&T retail stores?
Customers can also exchange their items in store where one of our friendly staff will assist you in your exchange. To exchange your items in store, please follow these steps, to be completed within 14 days of receiving the product.
1. You must bring a copy of your tax invoice/packing slip in to store with the item/s that you would like to exchange.
2. Upon viewing the product/s in its original condition and packaging, our in store team will exchange the product/s for those of equal value.
3. Please note that under no circumstances will refunds be issued from a store for online purchases for any reason.
4. Please also note that online gift codes can only be issued for online purchases sent back to our distribution center and not exchanged in store.
- My purchase is faulty, what is the next step?
If you have received a faulty product please contact our customer service team using the following:
Phone: 09 274 5441
Upon receiving the product we will inspect it and if it is deemed to be indeed faulty we will either replace the item at no additional cost, provided it is available, otherwise we will refund both the price you paid for the product and all related shipping costs related to your original method of payment (within 3 working days).
- Can I receive a refund for product(s) purchased online?
PLEASE NOTE that for change of mind returns we are under no obligation to give a refund. We do not have to give you a refund if:
- You bought clothes that don't fit
- You decide you don’t want the goods
- You find the same thing cheaper elsewhere
- You bought something for someone else that they don't like or already have
- You bought something that doesn't match what you already have
Please visit www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz for more information.
Please also be aware that all sales of clearance items are final and are not entitled to the refund policy if you simply change your mind, so please choose carefully. The only exception is if the product is faulty or if we have sent you the incorrect garment.
We can appreciate that purchasing on line can be a little difficult when you can’t actually view the real product. When purchasing for children, we suggest always going for the larger size.
- Can I arrange to collect my order instead of having them couriered?
Unfortunately we do not have any click & collect option for our online store at this stage. All orders cannot be picked up & will be couriered to the address provided.
- Do you ship internationally outside of New Zealand?
At this stage, unfortunately we do not ship outside of New Zealand
- How much does delivery cost?
Shipping to New Zealand
$5 (NZ) Flat rate for all orders under $49.00 (NZ) (Excluding big and bulky items)
Shipping free for all orders over $49.00 (NZ)
Additional costs for large and heavy orders
Big and bulky items (such as toys or large accessories) will not be included in our free delivery policy and will incur additional delivery charges beyond our standard $5 delivery charge
North Island: $5
South Island: $10
If multiple bulky items are purchased they will each incur their own delivery charge.
All NZ orders are sent by Toll Couriers.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices are fixed once your order is confirmed.
- Can I return swimwear?
Due to hygiene reasons we do not exchange swimwear.
- Our Returns Policy
Customers who have made retail purchases from our website can return the product purchased for an exchange/replacement or credit note by following these steps, to be completed within 14 days of receiving the product.
1. Ensure the product is undamaged, unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused condition, with all original labels/tags attached.
2. Phone Customer Care on 09 2748207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your reason for return within 14 days of receiving the product. We will also be able to advise you on the quickest easiest way to resolve the issue.
3. Please also document your reason for the return on the tax invoice,or packing slip, and include it in a package with the product you are returning.
4. Return the package with the product and documentation to our distribution center at the following address
T&T Fashions Ltd
Customer Care Dept
PO Box 204335
Phone 09 2748207
You may go into a store nearest to you , where one of our friendly staff will assist you in your exchange. Please note that under no circumstances will refunds be issued from a store, this can only be done from head office.
5. The cost of postage for returns/exchanges will be at your expense unless otherwise advised and refunds of any original shipping costs will be at our discretion. So please choose carefully.
6. Please hold onto your return receipt and tracking number as proof until your return has been resolved.
7. Please note that due to hygiene reasons, we do not exchange swimwear.
So what is the next step?
If exchanging for a different size,
We can appreciate that purchasing on line can be a little difficult when you cant actually view the real product. , when purchasing for children, we suggest always going for the larger size.
Upon receiving/viewing the product in its original condition and packaging, we will either exchange/deliver the correct size to you at no additional cost, provided the requested size is available, otherwise we will offer you a credit note or a refund to your original method of payment (within three working days) for the amount you paid for the product.
If you have just changed your mind and don’t want the product.
Upon receiving/viewing the product in its original condition and packaging, we will happily exchange the garments for you or offer you a credit note.
PLEASE NOTE that for change of mind returns we are under no obligation to give a refund. We do not have to give you a refund if
1. you decide you don t want the goods
2. you find the same thing cheaper elsewhere
3. you bought something for someone else that they don’t like or already have
4. you bought clothes that don’t fit
5. you bought something that dosent match what you already have
If you have received an incorrect size or incorrect product.
Upon receiving/viewing the product in its original condition and packaging, we will happily exchange,/send you the correct garments (shipping at our cost) or offer you a credit note, and or the option of a full refund and refund you all related shipping costs to your original method of payment (witihin 3 working days)
If you have received a faulty product
Upon receiving the product if T&T fashion inspects returned product and deems it to be faulty , we will either replace the item at no additional cost, provided it is available , otherwise we will refund both the price you paid for the product and all related shipping cost to your original method of payment (within 3 working days).
- TOLL Collection Point Procedure
TOLL, our courier company, is currently trialing alternate delivery points if you are not home when they attempt to deliver your package. They will be providing you with a convenient local collection point for failed deliveries. This is only applicable in 6 suburbs of Auckland.
The locations are:
Auckland City: Pack and Send, 27 Beach Road, Auckland Central
Newmarket: Pack and Send, 1/8 Kingdon Street, Newmarket
Takapuna: Pack and Send, 77B Barrys Point Road, Takapuna
Manukau: Repco, 116 Cavendish Drive, Papatoetoe
Albany: Repco, Unit 5/6 Mercari Way, Albany
New Lynn: Repco 9 Clark Street, New Lynn
During this trial, failed deliveries in these areas will be re-directed to these local Toll Collection Points.
Upon collection you will need:
1. A valid photo identification
2. The four digit PIN number you have been sent via email or phone
- Is it safe to buy online using my credit card?
Yes most definitely.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use SSL Technology, which encrypts (scrambles) your information whenever we are receiving or transferring your details on our site. This includes your credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted. When making an online purchase a small padlock symbol, or unbroken key will appear on your screen. This indicates that SSL Security system is operating throughout your transaction. This encrypting ensures that your details cannot be read by, or altered by outside influences.
If at any stage you don not see the padlock symbol, or the unbroken key or are unsure about your security, please do not hesitate to contact us 0n 09 2748207. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location Line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https”
At T&T Fashions we do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. T&T Fashions limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data and employees are advised of the importance of total confidentiality.
- How do I re-set my password?
Simply Click on Forgot your Password? , enter email address which you have used to initially create the account and click on Reset. Please check your inbox or Junk/Spam box for a password reset email.
- What is a T&T eGift Card?
This an electronic gift card that can be purchased through our website.
The available amount to spend is restricted to the amount that was originally loaded onto the gift card at the time of purchase.
An egift card can be used to purchase anything on our website, excluding the purchase of another gift card.
- How can I redeem mygift card?
After you have selected your items and filled in your contact details you will be taken to the payment page. You will need to enter in your 16 digit gift card number and your 4 digit pin. This information will be on your gift card email.
- How long is my egift card valid for?
An egift card is valid for 1 year.
- How can I check the balance of my egift card?
At the bottom of our website there are some links to website pages. Under the SHOPPING tab there is link to 'gift card balance checker.' You will then need to enter your 16 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin. This information will be on your gift card email.
- What is the minimum value I can put on a eGift Card?
Please note if you are purchasing an eGift Card online there is a minimum amount of $20.